Dynafit Free Infinium Hybrid Jacket
From steep climbs to technical descents, the Dynafit Free Infinium Hybrid Jacket delivers warmth and protection with optimal breathability and comfort levels. The combination of Dynastretch fabric and GORE-TEX INFINIUM keeps us equipped for anything mother nature throws at us, while the helmet-compatible hood and powder gaiter keep loose snow from entering the jacket.
- A 100% windproof and water-resistant jacket for touring and beyond
- Features a combination of GORE-TEX INFINIUM and Dynastretch fabrics
- The highly breathable construction wicks moisture during high-energy outputs
- A lightweight mesh powder gaiter keeps loose snow out
- The helmet-compatible hood extends coverage to the head when it's cold or dumping
- Optimal storage space with front zip pockets and interior mesh pockets
- Item #DNFZ14L
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX INFINIUM (3-layer), [face fabric] (upper body) 92% recycled nylon, 8% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment, (lower body) Dynastretch Strong 201 (89% nylon, 11% elastane)
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered chest
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.9oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help