Why We Like The Free Down Jacket
When we're gearing up for a 5am start with frigid temps in the forecast, we make sure to grab the Dynafit Free Down Jacket knowing its lofty down fill keeps the biting winds at bay. Lightweight and easy to stuff into our touring packs, the Free Down is ready when we need it so we don't freeze at the summit or on the descent. We like that the down insulation is treated with DOWNTEK to maintain its warmth if it happens to get wet. We also appreciate that Dynafit puts Primaloft synthetic insulation in the high-sweat underarm areas, as well as the shoulders and hem, in order to improve the jacket's longevity.
- Packable down jacket for backcountry touring or casual wear
- Slimmer athletic fit eliminates bulk and makes it packable
- Mini-ripstop shell enhances durability and resists feather loss
- Premium insulation with DOWNTEK stays warm even when wet
- Targeted synthetic fill to boost versatility and durability
- Hood is one-hand adjustable for added convenience
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem to keep out snow and cold
- Several storage pockets including a self-stowing pocket
- Item #DNFZ13E
- DynaShell Ultra Light (100% nylon), DWR finish
- Downtek goose down, 100g Primaloft Gold
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5in
- one-hand adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered front, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.2oz
- backcountry skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help