Why We Like The Dynafit Blacklight Boot
When we are headed to a remote ridge to harvest some fluffy north-facing snow we trust the Dynafit Blacklight Boot to get us there. Designed for uphill performance, this boot uses a TwistFit closure that lets us customize the fit on the fly, a lightweight grilamid and carbon construction, and a walk mode with 60° of motion for natural strides. Additionally, the Ultra Lock 5.0 walk mode works in tandem with the power strap to make changing over quick and easy.
- Touring boots designed for high-speed ascents and adventures
- Grilamid and carbon fiber combine for lightweight rigidity
- 101mm last encourages comfort on the uphill, control on the down
- TwistFit closure locks in a reliable and precise fit every time
- Moldable liner promotes a slop-free fit and warmth all day long
- Ultra Lock 5.0 walk mode makes for easy transition and long strides
- Pomoca rubber sole grips rocks with ease, can accommodate crampons
- Item #DNFZ17F
- Shell Material
- Grilamid, carbon fiber
- Last Width
- Lean Angle
- 15°, 18°
- Walk Mode
- Ultra Lock 5.0, 60°
- Dynafitter 5
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- AT (ISO 9523)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 27.5] 4lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing, randonee
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help