Those trails won't run themselves.
- A versatile trail running shoe for middle to long distances
- Alpine Pro midsole offers comfort and support
- Vents keep your feet from overheating
- Carbon Shield guards against rocks and sharp objects
- Vibram Megagrip sole holds traction on uneven terrain
- Drawcord quicklace system for easy adjustability
- Rubber and toe bumpers offset impact
- Item #DNF00D6
- Q & A
Awesome Trail and Long Approach Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
I've had these for about a year now and have been really happy with them. Nice and sensitive on the way up and plenty of heel cushion on the way down. I have also been using them as my approach shoes for long days in the Alpine and don't see myself going back to approach shoes. The outsole is plenty sticky for scrambling up to the base of route and the cushion on the way out is always appreciated. I did order 1/2 Larger than my normal running shoe and they fit perfect.
Hello. What is the heel and toe stack height? Thanks!
Hey there John!
Dynafit doesn't offer their toe stack height so we have someone calling in for that information! The heel is 8mm drop! I will let you know once we hear back from Dynafit!
Feel free to reach out to me in the meantime!