Vapor Wool Snorkel Hooded Shirt
For those days where a jacket is too heavy, but a Tee may not be enough, turn to the Duckworth Vapor Wool Snorkel Hooded Shirt. This midweight shirt features a proprietary wool synthetic blend that is stretchy, moisture wicking, and odor resistant to ensure that you won't stink out your companion at lunch after a morning spent on the trails.
- A shirt that easily transitions from the mountain to the city
- Wool synthetic blend is anti-microbial for all day freshness
- Hood protects your from unexpected winds and adds comfort
- Subdued colors and pronounced stitching for mountain style
- Item #DKW0020
- 38% merino, 50% polyester, 12% modal
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2019
Light & Breathable
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this for my husband, who has been a fan of Duckworth for a little bit, and this seems to be a good piece to add to the collection. It is very lightweight, and the merino blend puts the breathability through the roof. The material is still soft, not scratchy. The thumbholes are a great addition - I would say the hood is too, but since it's so fitted, it's not really every-day sort of usable... Definitely great if you're outside and trying to get it under a helmet or hat, but not really a "casual" hood if you will. As far as fit, I would say that it is true to size- but instead of "semi-fitted" it is a slim fit for sure. He wears a Large in most shirts, including all of his other Duckworth shirts, and the Large in this does fit, but it's pretty slim. He can squeeze one light shirt underneath without it bunching up and looking awkward. So if you want a looser fit, I'd go for one of their other longsleeves, or size up!