Say no to rubber and yes to leather.
If you have traveled to the Cliffs of Moher you know it can get very windy and rainy on the coast of Ireland. That is why the Dubarry of Ireland made the Limerick Gore Boot for protection against the elements, so you can explore the countryside with ease. Using Gore-Tex and Dubarry of Ireland's DrySoft-DryFast leather, you get optimal protection against rainy weather with out having to wear stiff and unflattering rubber. Thoughtful stitching and hardware bring countryside sophistication to this leather rain boot.
- A fashionable boot made for the rain
- DrySoft-Dryfast leather is alternative to rubber
- Gore-Tex waterproofing to keep you safe from rain
- Zipper closure is easy to get on and off
- Stitched leather and buckle create countryside style
- Item #DOI0005