Say no to rubber and yes to leather.
- A fashionable boot made for the rain
- DrySoft-Dryfast leather is alternative to rubber
- Gore-Tex waterproofing to keep you safe from rain
- Zipper closure is easy to get on and off
- Stitched leather and buckle create countryside style
- Item #DOI0005
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought these for my wife for Christmas, they are in my opinion the best looking boots on the site. Pricey, yes, but her current boots were not quality and still managed to last for 6 years so I figured these would be worth it.
WORD TO THE WISE - These run small, my wife typically wears a 7.5 in women's shoes. I bought the 39 and knew I would likely have to exchange for the 40. She is about 5'6" and 120lbs so not very big in the ankles and calves, but she could not get her foot into the 39 at all. So we upsize to the 40 which happens to be the largest size available on the site, No Dice. Still too small. I suppose these will be great if you have super petite legs. Quality is excellent and I love the textured sole (why don't more companies offer it? Boots are a winter thing) The Leather felt really nice and the Gore-Tex makes for a boot that does more than just look good, but I was bummed that they are just so small.