Turn Down No Trail.
Leave no descent untrodden or hill unclimbed in the Drymax Lite 1/4 Crew Turn Down Trail Running Sock. Constructed with the Drymax Dual Layer knit, this sock pulls away moisture from your foot and pushes it to the external layer of the fabric to dry quick and prevent the build up of hot spots. Meanwhile, the flatlock seams prevent chafing and discomfort, and the arch band provides subtle support. The double welted cuff is water-resistant for added protection against puddles and light moisture, and the Y-heel provides a comfortable fit.
- Cruise through your trail run in comfort with this sock
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Water-resistant welted cuff provides extra protection
- Y-heel ensures a comfortable fit
- Item #DMX0006
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These socks a perfect and do an incredible job. My husband and I both run in them and have been very impressed with the quality.