Too little butter, too much bread.
When you think of something that's thin, it often means that it's not enough. Rethink your outlook on that word by enjoying the Drymax Hyper Thin Mini Crew Sock. This sock is thin, but it's more than enough to make you love it as you beat miles into the hot pavement this summer. Drymax built them from a fabric that wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry, and they have striped vents and a vented arch band that encourage heat to escape. To protect your feet from blisters, the Hyper Thin is equipped with flat toe seams and an anti-slip collar that prevents the sock from sliding around in your shoe.
- Running socks for training in hot weather
- Flat toe seam reduces chafing
- Breathable stripes let heat escape
- Vented arch band enhances airflow
- Anti-slip collar holds the sock in place
- Item #DMX0008
road running, trail running
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchased these for my husband and he loves them. They are comfortable and time will tell if they are durable. Good quality socks.