One taste is all it takes.
Hop on a pair of DPS Women's Zelda 106 Alchemist Skis and there's a good chance you'll quit your job, throw your smartphone out the window, and move to the mountains in pursuit of sweet, dreamy pow turns every day of the week. These lightweight, mid-fat sticks make for an ideal daily driver in the backcountry.
The rockered tip and tail keep things floaty and fun when the snow starts to fly, while sidewalls and camber underfoot let you hold and edge and carve like a racer in variable conditions. Replacing the Pure3 series, DPS's new Alchemist construction is lighter, stiffer, and damper, thanks to the vibration-tuned carbon layup, while still retaining the lively and playful that DPS is known for—once you get a taste you'll never ski anything else.
- A playful ski for the resort or the backcountry
- 106mm waist surfs powder and carves hardpack
- Rockered tip and tail float through the soft stuff
- Camber underfoot lets you slice and dice groomers
- Aspen wood core is light and playful
- Carbon layup cuts chatter and adds strength
- With the Wasatch as their playground, DPS knows a thing or two about powder skiing
- Item #DPK0010