Dometic CFX 28 Electric Cooler
Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
CFX 28 Electric Cooler
When you're out in the backcountry for days or weeks at a time, you don't have the luxury of running into town to grab another bag of ice. With the CFX 28 Electric Cooler from Dometic, you won't have too. Made with compressor technology to ensure ultra-low power consumption, the CFX 28 reduces the electric draw on your vehicle to keep your food and beverages colder longer. Even if your car battery gets too low after days of use, the 3 Stage Dynamic Battery Protection System will shut off the cooler to prevent a dead battery in the middle of nowhere.
Equipped with an AC, DC, and solar power charge option, the CFX 28 can be charged in a variety of ways depending on what you have available. It can also do the charging with a USB port to connect your devices. In terms of temperature, this cooler can drop down below -7-degrees to keep ice cream frozen or to create your own ice for mixed drinks or ice tea. And when kept at around 40-degrees it'll keep your burgers, brats, and veggie trays cold for the perfect campfire BBQ.
- Small electric cooler for long road trips or family camping
- Compression technology needs little energy to run
- Plugs in using AC, DC, or solar power technology
- Technology to shut cooler off before car battery goes dead
- Interior LED allows you to see interior contents more easily
- Monitor and control internal temperature via WiFi app
- USB port to charge smaller devices in the backcountry
- Program down to -7 degrees to keep food and ice frozen
- Item #DET0002
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This thing is insanely cool! No need for ice and it stays freezing if you prefer. Perfect for your little adventure trailer or van. A little bit smaller than a normal cooler and the handles are not my favorite as they snap back in place when you let go. Other than that I love this thing!