Select your style & size:Select options
A favorite for rope-access work and rescue applications, DMM Bat Plates are available in four sizes for a wide array of rigging configurations. The plates are CNC machined from heat-treated aluminum for exceptional strength and are anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Available in four sizes for a variety of rigging configurations
- Smooth surfaces are kind on ropes and slings
- CNC machined from heat-treated aluminum for exceptional strength
- Anodized for size identification and corrosion protection
- CE certified to EN795(b):1996 and EN354:2002
- Item #DMM3259
- Q & A
Make all your rigging nice and neat.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been using this plate primarily for longline slackfline rigging and am really impressed with the quality and strength from a plate so light. This plate is plenty strong for my uses and keeps my pulley system nice an neat.
Is the plate shown in the (single) image...
Is the plate shown in the (single) image the XS, S, or L plate? Are there different numbers of holes because of the size?
The one shown (blue) is the size Medium. You can see all of them at the following link : http://dmmprofessional.com/products/bat-plates/