Why We Like The Gravity Short
Rough riding is a lot more bearable when we embrace it with the Gravity Shorts from DHaRCO. The tough fabric and stretchy design instill a calming sense of confidence since we can easily nimbly maneuver our way uphill and dodge the fast-arriving obstacles of the downhill. Plus, its breathable design features a water-resistant finish to brush off the murky water that'll paint us when hydroplaning rivers and streams.
- Tough bike shorts for tricky ascents and speedy descents
- Strong nylon is breathable, quick-wicking, and fast-drying
- Water-resistant finish helps fend off water from puddles
- Four-way stretch fabric allows you to move to your fullest
- Hook-and-loop waist adjustment for a proper-snug fit
- Special crotch panel won't get caught up on your saddle
- Two zippered pockets secure your on-trail essentials
- Item #DHA000P
- 95% nylon, 5% spandex
- [medium] 32
- 2 zippered hand
- enduro, downhill
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 21, 2022
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Very high quality, with a fabric that seems durable but with a lot of stretch. They fall just below the knee on me, but seem to be okay even with fairly chunky knee pads. However, they are a bit small for a size large (Large is also labeled size 34), and the pockets are useless (there are only 2, one mid-back will only hold your keys, the one in front was unusable for me as it's small and gets crunched while pedaling). I found the Norrona Fjora Flex1 to have just a bit more room to accommodate armor, as well as a bit more flex and usable pockets and vents, so I kept those instead. However the fabric on the Fjoras feels just a tad less burley than the DHaRCOs.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help