Why We Like The Deuter Wengen Pack
Not every Deuter pack is built to get us up and down a mountain. The Wengen Pack is an everyday backpack with some throwback '80s vibes that's perfect for school, commutes, coffeeshop dates, and picnics. The main compartment can hold a day's worth of essentials while sneaking in a separate bottom compartment and integrated seat mat. We also like the integrated laptop compartment, tablet bag, and eco-friendly construction with recycled materials that are also PFAS-free.
- Cute little lifestyle day pack
- Ergonomic padded shoulder straps for comfort
- Abrasion-resistant fabrics for long-term durability
- Made out of 100% recycled PET plastics
- Laptop compartment fits computers up to 15 inches
- Removable waist belt adds versatility
- External pockets and bungees add extra storage options
- Item #DTRL1AH
- Responsible Collection
- [materials] bluesign®️ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- 1000D nylon (recycled), 300D recycled polyester
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- 1 zippered bottom, 2 zippered side, 1 stretch front
- Laptop Sleeve
- Weight Capacity
- 20.5 x 15.75 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz
- casual, school, commute
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help