Select style & size:Select options
A bag that's always ready to jet.
The last thing you want to do once your transcontinental flight touches down in an exotic land is sit in a cab, so throw the Deuter Transit 65 Pack on your back and hoof it to your hostel. Its 65-liter capacity easily holds all the clothes, shoes, and accessories you need for weeks away from home, and its AirContact suspension system includes the same padded waist belt, cushy shoulder straps, and well-ventilated back panel that Deuter's backpacking-specific packs. You can conceal the entire system with a zippered panel for reliable protection when you check the pack in at the terminal. This backpack, duffel combo travels well thanks to a detachable daypack, concealable shoulder harness, and included shoulder strap.
- Backpack, duffel hybrid for travel via plane or hiking shoe
- AirContact suspension system stows behind the zippered panel
- Detachable daypack assists you once you reach your destination
- Bottom compartment ideal for sleeping bags and shoes
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padded panel
- Item #DTR005E