Why We Like The Trans Alpine SL 28L Backpack
Whether we're commuting or recreating, the Deuter Trans Alpine 28 SL is designed to help us comfortably hold everything we need. Its spacious interior includes a removable divider so we can have one or two compartments, and it has a steel frame and Airstripes suspension system to stabilize the load and lift it away from our back.
- Daypack for biking, hiking, or climbing
- Steel frame adds structure to center the load on your back
- Airstripes suspension encourages airflow to prevent sweat
- Removable bottom compartment separator keeps you organized
- Integrated rain cover for varied conditions
- Removable foam mat doubles as a seat when you need it
- Mesh pocket secures your helmet while on the move
- Smartphone pocket is accessible with the pack on
- Item #DTRL17A
- 210D nylon, 600D polyester
- 28L (1709cu in)
- adaptable frame, stabilizer straps
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- front panel
- [external] 2 zippered hip, 1 media, 1 elastic front, 1 zippered front organizer, 1 side map/phone [internal] 1 valuables
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- [backpack] 21 x 13 x 4in, [back length] 15 - 19in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 10oz
- commuting, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help