Why We Like The Deuter Trail SL 28L Backpack
Build for a big day hike or short climb, the Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Backpack is tailored specifically for more petite adventurers looking to carry a day's worth of gear comfortably. The Air Contact back panel and 3D mesh shoulder straps help aerate our backs and lighten our loads while the Slim Line (SL) fit is designed for slender women and women with shorter torsos.
- Deuter day pack with a women-specific fit
- Fabric is abrasion-resistant, PU-coated for water resistance
- Waist belt and hip fins to support heavier loads
- Top access or front panel zipper access to our gear
- Loops for ice axe or trekking poles
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder not included)
- Includes rain cover
- Item #DTRL1CE
- 600D polyester, PU coating
- 28L (1709cu in)
- Derlin frame, Air Contact back
- Shoulder Straps
- 3D air mesh
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- 3L bladder
- Reservoir Included
- front, top
- 1 zippered hip, 1 bottle, 1 zippered side
- Gear Loops
- Helmet Carry
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Rain Cover
- Weight Capacity
- 23 x 12 x 7.4in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8oz (1134g)
- climbing, day hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.