Why We Like The Deuter Kikki 8L Backpack
Sure, it's more than a little cute, but the Deuter Kikki 8L Backpack impresses with its environmentally friendly construction, too. The durable water repellent does not include harmful fluorinated chemicals that don't break down in nature, and the durable, abrasion-resistant fabric is made from recycled bottles to cut down on our use of fossil fuels. This is a thoughtful, responsible backpack for our little animal lovers—and bigger nature lovers.
- Adorable backpack for animal-loving little kids
- 600D recycled polyester is durable and certified eco-friendly
- Non-PFC DWR repels water without using harmful chemicals
- Zippered main compartment stores everyday essentials
- 2 stretch side pockets hold juice and water bottles
- Item #DTRL1BA
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- 8L (488cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- 2 stretch side
- 13.8 x 7.9 x 6.7in
- casual, travel, school
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov