Why We Like The Deuter Junior 18L Backpack
Practical and environmentally responsible, the Deuter Junior 18L Backpack carries a day's worth of essentials for school, travel, and everyday adventures. The ventilating Airstripes back system and soft, S-shaped shoulder straps make carrying comfortable for kids while the pack features a non-PFC durable water repellent and synthetic fabrics made from recycled bottles to impress adults concerned about the environment.
- Performance day pack for school, travel, everyday
- Abrasion-resistant fabrics are light, durable, eco-friendly
- S-straps with soft edge finish for comfortable carry
- Stretch front pocket and side pockets add easy storage
- Zippered main compartment carries 18 liters of daily essentials
- Airstripes system ventilates back for comfort, less sweat
- Item #DTRL1BB
- Responsible Collection
- [fabrics] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- 210D nylon (50% recycled), 600D polyester
- 18L (1098 cubin inches)
- top zipper
- 1 main compartment, 1 front stash, 2 stretch side, 1 key clip
- 16.1 x 9 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- casual, school, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov