A dream come true.
You've finally made it to the sculpted valleys of Norway, where the fjords are steep and glacial eradicates could be trolls. Ditch your suitcase in the hotel and bring the Dueter Futura 24L Backpack along for each day's adventure. It holds more than enough space for layers, guidebook, and packed lunch, and it comes with additional pockets for stuffing in snacks or a softshell jacket. Bring a trekking pole for the hikes that take you through jagged mountains, then attach it the bag when you've reached gentle fields and apple orchards. Pack your three liter reservoir into the hydration sleeve and you'll always have a refreshing sip of water close at hand. If classic European rains roll in you can toss the included rain cover over your bag to protect your gear, and a handy SOS label is included for helpful tips in case things get gnarly.
Deuter's thoughtful design shines through its durable construction and well ventilated back system. The shoulder straps and waist belt are ergonomically shaped for natural comfort, and padded with breathable mesh so you'll stay cool and dry even on the most rugged trails. The hip fins blend seamlessly into the back panel to reduce chafing and leave a breezeway between the pack and your back. With all your trekking and trail needs taken care of, you can focus on the thundering waterfalls, misty moors, and brightly painted houses.
- A day pack for your dream walking vacation
- 24L capacity ideal for shorter day hikes
- Ventilated back panel provides padded comfort
- Hydration sleeve holds your 2 or 3 liter bladder
- Included rain cover protects your gear from weather
- Plenty of additional pockets let you bring extra essentials
- Adjustable straps let you dial in your most comfortable fit
- Item #DTR005T