Big, bad backpack for the most demanding treks.
No-resupply expeditions require lugging an expanded backcountry kit, and the Deuter Aircontact Pro 70+15 Backpack is the undisputed heavyweight-hauler. With the Aircontact Pro system featuring tons of breathability and anatomically cut cushioning, and an adjustable torso and V-shaped aluminum frame, this pack sits comfortably on extra-long treks and across treacherous terrain. Its extended capacity of 85 liters includes two large pockets for your reservoirs to keep you hydrated and hauling.
The top lid is height-adjustable, a separate bottom compartment is ideal for storing a sleeping bag, and multiple gear loops can be used to carry everything from ice axes and carabiners to trekking poles and a fishing rod. Then, the detachable lid compartment with zippered pockets can quickly be transformed into a daypack for quick runs into town when you're thru-hiking. And if you aren't able to break out the included rain cover before the storm rolls through, a wet laundry compartment helps you store the saturated gear you weren't able to protect.
- Burly backpack built for burly backcountry adventures
- Tough-as-nails material hold up against demanding terrain
- VariFlex adjustable back length offers customizable support
- X-frame support evens out the heaviest of loads
- Top and front panel access gives you options for finding gear
- Integrated rain cover keeps your gear dry in a storm
- Hydration system compatible allows water to be close by
- Sleeping bag compartment carries your sleeping gear
- Item #DTR004S