Select style & size:Select options
Sky's the limit.
Shave weight, not strength with the Deity Skyline 787 15mm Riser Bar. Utilizing its secret Gradient Butting Technology, and taking the time and expense to properly heat treat each model individual, Deity was able to make the Skyline 787 the lightest aluminum bar in its line. This featherweight option is ideal for enduro and trail riders looking to lighten up their rig without compromising performance or reliability.
- Deity's lightest aluminum bar for featherweight performance
- Lightweight yet incredibly strong 7075 aluminum
- 31.8mm bore for maximum ride quality
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Nine-degree bend and backsweep with 5-degree upsweep
- Detailed two-tone bead blast and polished anodized finish
- Item #DTC000H
- Q & A
Stiff Bars, a tad wide
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great Stem, Great Color
It's tough to beat Deity hard parts when it comes to fit and finish. These bars are no different! I paired this bar with their Copperhead 35mm stem and haven't had a problem so far. They feel stiff and solid and the paint seems to be holding on tight after installing all the controls. The 787 feels a tad wide but they are marked to cut down to different widths. I might try that down the road after a few more rides.