Select style & size:Select options
Climb, descend, repeat.
Shave weight, not strength, with the Deity Skyline 787 15mm Riser Bar. Utilizing their secret Gradient Butting Technology, and taking the time and expense to properly heat treat each model individual, Deity was able to make the Skyline 787 the lightest aluminum bar in their line. This featherweight option is ideal for enduro and trail riders looking to lighten up their rig without compromising performance or reliability.
- Deity's lightest aluminum bar for featherweight performance
- Lightweight yet incredibly strong 7075 aluminum
- 31.8mm bore for maximum ride quality
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Nine-degree bend and backsweep with five-degree upsweep
- Detailed two-tone bead blast and polished anodized finish
- Item #DTC000G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I can only view the wide availability of wide handlebars as a positive development in the world of mountain biking. But every rose has its thorns, and in this case too many riders have convinced themselves that if wider is better, then wider and fatter is better still. 35mm diameter handlebars might be right for big downhillers, but for most riders, including me, some compliance is a good thing. My hands and wrists feel better on long descents, and handling is uncompromised.