Ridgeline 35 15mm Riser Handlebar
When designing the Ridgeline 35 15mm Riser Handlebar, Deity's goal was to create an aluminum trail bar that was comfortable enough to disappear underneath you while riding, encouraging you to ride further and harder without having to worry about your equipment. They also wanted to keep the weight down without sacrificing strength, and to avoid the overly stiff feel that's common among 35mm handlebars on the market.
To achieve all of this Deity employs their proprietary Gradient Butting Technology, which allows them to remove excess material in areas of lower stress for a perfect balance of stiffness and compliance, while simultaneously adding material to areas of greater stress in order to increase the long term strength and durability of the bars. The result is a handlebar with greater comfort and control, helping you to become one with the bike on any of your singletrack adventures.
- Low-rise 35mm handlebar for trail, all-mountain, and enduro
- Gradient Butting allows for a lighter, more comfortable bar
- 800mm width and 15mm rise offer greater stability and control
- 9-degree bend and 5-degree upsweep for a neutral hand position
- Flex and deflection was designed to match the proven Skyline bars
- Measured cut marks and center alignment detail for easy installation
- Two-tone bead blast and polished ano finish looks sharp
- Available in 8 striking colorways to match your rig
- Item #DTC000V
- 7075 T73 Gradient-Butted aluminum
- [upsweep] 5-degree, [backsweep] 9-degree
- Claimed Weight
- 10.7oz (303g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited, lifetime crash replacement
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help