Racepoint 35 25mm Riser Handlebar
While our sanity may have a breaking point when we're pointed straight down a rock wall searching for the courage to let go of the brakes and ride it out, we're happy to say that Deity's Racepoint 35 25mm Riser Handlebars do not share the same sentiment. These burly bars are built with a breaking point set far beyond industry standards, so you can hold onto them with confidence, even when you're feeling a little squirly as you push yourself and test your limits. They are built with an oversized, 35mm bore for stiff power, and are tapered off just right to shed material and prevent hand-numbing vibrations from transferring directly into your paws. Deity employs 7075 T73 aluminum for the construction, paired with its Gradient Butting Technology to land on a bar that's durable, light, and stiff — but not too stiff. They measure in at a lofty 810-millimeters wide, and feature 9-degrees of bend and 5-degrees of upsweep, which sets you up in an ideal position for charging DH and enduro lines. The bar ends feature measured cut marks and center alignment details so you can fine-tune your fit to match your own riding style and needs.
- Big, beefy, and bold bars for charging DH and enduro lines
- Oversized 35mm bore offers a stiff platform for reliable tracking
- Gradient Butting Technology reduces numbing vibrations
- Flex and deflection characteristics built to match Blacklabel bars
- Lofty 810mm width can be custom trimmed with measured cut marks
- 9-degree bend and 5-degree upsweet ideal for steep DH terrain
- 7075 T76 alloy is light, durable, and stiff
- Item #DTC000U
- 7075 T73 gradient butted aluminum
- [upsweep] 5-degree, [backsweep] 9-degree
- Claimed Weight
- 11.5oz (327g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited, lifetime crash replacement
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help