Why We Like The DC Recon Jacket
With its eco-conscious materials and highly waterproof and breathable construction, the DC Recon jacket is impressive all around. We like the SympaTex Weather Defense membrane, which is made from recycled materials and crushes the competition with its extremely high 45K waterproof rating and 30K breathability rating. That extreme weather protection is backed up by a PFC-free durable water repellent, water-resistant YKK zippers, and mesh underarm vents for added ventilation and breathability. For added cold weather protection it features a light layer of PrimaLoft Black insulation— along with gaiters to seal out the snow and an adjustable, helmet-compatible hood for snowboarding. This is a blizzard-ready, technical hard shell that's more than ready to shred.
- Insulated snowboard jacket for extreme conditions
- Impressive 45K/30K waterproof and breathability ratings
- Primaloft insulation is warm, water resistant, breathable, packable
- YKK Aquaguard zippers are reliable and water-resistant
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible for snowboarders
- Removable waist gaiter for more or less snow protection
- Lycra wrist gaiters and jacket-to-pant connection to seal out snow
- Made with 100% recycled synthetics
- Item #DCSZ9AY
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] SympaTex Weather Defense, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating, [lining] recycled polyester taffeta
- 40g Primaloft Black (recycled synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2-way adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered stash
- undearm mesh
- Powder Skirt
- removable gaiter
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help