25% Offsale $224.96 $299.95
Waterproof, breathable, and designed specifically for snow sports—the DC Command Jacket is the comfortable shell you'll want to ride in all winter. Its waterproof SympaTex membrane works with fully sealed seams to ensure that every last bit of water stays outside the shell while allowing vapor to escape to keep you comfortable. Underarm vents are mesh lined and allow you to dump excess heat. Lycra wrist gaiters, a helmet-compatible hood, and a drop-tail hem provide plenty of coverage for your stance. A plethora of pockets secure the essentials for a day on the slopes, and the Command will even pack into one for easy storage or travel.
- Shell jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Waterproof SympaTex has excellent breathability
- Fully sealed seams keep out every last drop
- Mesh-lined underarm vents encourage airflow
- Wrist gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in
- Adjustable hood and drop-tail hem provide coverage
- Item #DCS00YM
[membrane/laminate] Sympatex 30, [face fabric] 100% polyester
2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve pass
mesh-lined underarm zips
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 160lbs
Really good jacket but kinda thin so I just wear a layer underneath.