Crack the code to a fun and dry day in the park or pow with the DC Code Pant. This military inspired pant features a Weather Defense outer that is rated at 15K waterproof and 10k breathability to keep you dry from oncoming precipitation as well as wicking excess heat off your legs to keep you from sweating up a storm. If you find yourself working harder than expected, large inner thigh vents dump excess heat and DWR coated boot gaiters keep the snow out of your socks so that you can focus on stomping your next trick.
- Military influenced snowboard pants for battling winter weather
- 15k rated outer fights off most weather to keep you dry all day
- Shell construction allows for layering to control body temperature
- Mesh lined vents dump heat when hiking rails or jumps
- DWR coated boot gaiters let you wade through deep snow and stay dry
- Articulated legs let you tweak your methods as far as possible
- Item #DCS00YY