Why We Like The DC Code Pant
Crack the code to a fun and dry day in the park or pow with the DC Code Pant. This military-inspired pant features a waterproof, breathable Weather Defense outer to keep us dry from oncoming precipitation as well as excess internal heat and sweat. When we find ourselves working harder than expected, large inner thigh vents dump warm air, and DWR-coated boot gaiters keep the snow out of our socks so we can focus on stomping our next trick.
- Waterproof shell pants for skiing and snowboarding
- Weather Defense membrane repels precipitation and manages internal moisture
- No-insulation design and regular fit for personalized layering
- Boot gaiters with gusseted zipper to fit over most snowsports boots
- Adjustable waist dials in best fit for each rider
- Item #DCSZ9AO
- [membrane/laminate] Weather Defense 15K, [face fabric] 100% polyester, plant-based C0 DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 hook-and-loop back
- mesh-lined leg zippers
- internal adjusters
- yes, gusseted ankle zippers
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help