Legendary comfort, unmatched durability.
First off, let's just say Darn Tough makes socks without equal, as backed by an unbelievable lifetime warranty (seriously, who else does that for socks?) with a no-questions-asked replacement policy, should you ever wear them out. Following this quality-focused philosophy, the Darn Tough Standard Issue Crew Light Sock is a comfy, ultra-durable staple for everything from crosstown commutes to thru-hikes covering long miles.
This crew-length sock is crafted from merino wool and nylon fibers for the best of moisture-wicking comfort and longevity. Darn Tough uses a fine gauge knitting technique that increases the sock's durability and improves the overall fit. Added Lycra provides the stabilizing stretch to keep them secured to your feet through the entire day. And because it's made with a substantial dose of merino wool, you'll find the sock's highly resistant to funky odors, even when you're wearing it for days at a time or sweating profusely on the trail.
- Crew sock with unbelievable comfort and rugged durability
- Tough-as-nails construction, as backed by lifetime warranty
- Fine gauge knitting for a durable sock with great fit
- Merino wool actively wicks sweat and prevents odor
- Lycra stabilizes the sock for a non-slip fit
- Lightly padded to prevent irritation
- Item #DRN0088
- Q & A
darn tough or bust
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
seriously darn tough makes the most quality sock. this one is perfect for daily wear. fits wonderfully and its not as big and bulky as other wool socks. not to mention i feel like these socks are indestructible!