The Standard Crew Light Sock
First off, let's just say Darn Tough makes socks without equal, as backed by an unbelievable lifetime warranty (seriously, who else does that for socks?) with a no-questions-asked replacement policy, should you ever wear them out. Following this quality-focused philosophy, the Darn Tough Standard Issue Crew Light Sock is a comfy, ultra-durable staple for everything from crosstown commutes to thru-hikes covering long miles.
This crew-length sock is crafted from merino wool and nylon fibers for the best of moisture-wicking comfort and longevity. Darn Tough uses a fine gauge knitting technique that increases the sock's durability and improves the overall fit. Added Lycra provides the stabilizing stretch to keep them secured to your feet through the entire day. And because it's made with a substantial dose of merino wool, you'll find the sock's highly resistant to funky odors, even when you're wearing it for days at a time or sweating profusely on the trail.
- Crew sock with unbelievable comfort and rugged durability
- Tough-as-nails construction, as backed by lifetime warranty
- Fine gauge knitting for a durable sock with great fit
- Merino wool actively wicks sweat and prevents odor
- Lycra stabilizes the sock for a non-slip fit
- Lightly padded to prevent irritation
- Item #DRN0088
- 55% merino wool, 41% nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- light cushioning
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help