Why We Like The Darn Tough Snowburst OTC Midweight Cushion Sock
We maximize our time at the resort with the Snowburst OTC Midweight Cushion Sock, which provides soft warmth and plush cushioning for comfort even after hours in our boots. The durable merino wool blend adapts to different temperatures for season-long performance and dries quickly for active comfort.
- Ski and snowboard sock prioritizes warm comfort
- Performance material insulates and wicks moisture
- Active-focused fit prevents slipping and bunching
- Added underfoot cushioning provides all-day support
- True Seamless Toe for an irritation-free in-boot fit
- Reinforced Achilles and footbed add key durability
- Naturally antimicrobial merino wool fights odors
- Item #DRNC04B
- 60% merino wool, 37% nylon, 3% spandex
- skiing, snowboarding, nordic, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 19, 2023
- I've used it several times
I love these colorful Darn Tough OTC socks. I bought them to wear while mountain biking for extra protection from scratches along the trail and will definitely wear them year-round. My only hope was for a little extra padding in the shin area, which would make these socks truly fabulous. I’ve given them five stars anyway because the length is really nice and long and provides good layering under my knee pads and will be nice to wear any time. Through several Darn Tough purchases, I’ve found that a medium works best for me and doesn’t end up feeling too tight in the toes after gentle washing and drying flat. Thank you Backcountry!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help