Why We Like The Run 1/4 Ultra-Lightweight Cushion Sock
Whether we're racing laps at the track or charging up the trail, we're wearing these performance merino wool socks comfortably under our running shoes. Merino wool is a cozy classic, and it provides us with premium comfort in warm weather too. It's packed with temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, and odor-fighting properties. The light cushion and flexible design are ideal for running, providing us with all-day rebound and arch support.
- Performance running sock for on- and offroad training
- Merino wool keeps feet cool and odor-free
- Ultra-lightweight yarns offer a low-profile fit
- Built with breathable, moisture-wicking materials
- Isolated cushioning provides rebound during runs
- Low-cut quarter sock pairs well with running shoes
- Item #DRNC034
- 50% merino wool 46% nylon 4% Lycra
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 27, 2022
I need more of these
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I normally go for ultra light, zero cushion socks. But the minimal cushion in these is great and they are ridiculously comfortable, I mean so comfortable that every time I put them on I say things that would make these socks blush if they could. I wear a 10.5-11 depending on the shoe and the size Large fits perfect. No issues after washing on the correct settings either.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help