Rugged resiliency, unbelievable comfort.
- Low-cut hiking socks wick moisture, feel luxuriously soft
- Regulates your foot temperature as you hike long distances
- Merino wool fibers naturally prevent odor-causing bacteria
- Nylon for increased durability with added Lycra for stretch
- True Seamless design is unbelievably smooth on your feet
- Item #DRN008V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these socks for some spring hiking, because I love Darn Tough's warranty policy and company ethics. I also wanted a low top sock, but something that would not be an ankle sock. This sock truly fits the bill! It's so comfy I never want to take them off and I feel great about the brand I'm supporting. 5 STAR HIKING SOCKS!
I found their sizing chart to be accurate for my foot.
Called cushion sock for a reason!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are so comfy! Extremely cushiony without being bulky. They have padding in all the right places (esp. Achilles and bunion area). Big fan of that I'm a 7.5-8 size shoe and medium work great! Can't wait to wear these throughout the summer on my backpacking trips!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Darn tough makes the best socks! I usually like something longer for hiking, but these are so perfect for wearing with winter/fall boots. I know my feet will be warm when I wear these socks! They last forever!
Love darn tough
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought my first pair of darn tough socks this year for skiing, and loved them! I couldn't pass up a chance to get my mom some hiking socks. I'm sure she will love them.