Why We Like The Darn Tough Function X OTC Midweight Cushion Padded Shin Sock
To keep our mind on our line and off our feet, we pull on the Darn Tough Function X OTC Midweight Cushion Padded Shin Sock before tugging on our boots. The underfoot padding helps absorb vibrations and shock, while the super-thin upper foot panels reduce bulk and boost airflow for optimal comfort. When the terrain steepens and our angles get more aggressive, the upper-leg cushioning pads our shins to reduce the pressure from our boots.
- Over-the-calf sock for shredding on and off piste
- Merino blend manages temp, moisture, and odor
- Performance fit won't slip, bunch, or shift
- Light cushioning underfoot to help combat fatigue
- Special shin padding reduces pressure from boots
- Midweight construction for all-season comfort
- Item #DRNC077
- 57% merino wool, 40% nylon, 3% Lycra spandex
- over-the-calf (16.25in)
- underfoot, shin
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help