Coolmax Vertex No Show Tab Ultra-Light Cushion Running Sock
The closest thing imaginable to wearing no socks at all, Darn Tough's Coolmax Vertex No Show Tab Ultra-Light Cushion Running Sock is bound to be one of the go-to pieces of your warm-weather running kit. Thanks to the Coolmax polyester fabric blend, you'll have dependable wicking and quick-dry performance in hot climates, giving your feet the chance to stay dry and get cool. Mesh paneling ensures added breathability and temperature regulation for those days when the mercury rises, while ultra-light underfoot cushioning increases comfort any time you run. Darn Tough's seamless construction and performance fit guarantee a precise and comfortable wear, and anti-odor technology fights the funk to keep things fresh between washes.
- A no-show sock that keeps it cool in warm conditions
- Coolmax fabric wicks moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh panels allow cooling airflow to circulate
- Utralight underfoot cushioning boost your comfort on long runs
- Anti-odor technology prevents funk from gathering
- Performance fit delivers a snug, healthy, and supportive fit
- Item #DRN009I
- 52% Coolmax polyester, 44% nylon, 4% spandex
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 8, 2018
Great Cushion for Long Days on My Feet
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I work in a wearhouse, where I am on my feet walking for up to 10hrs a day, my previous socks were not providing me with enough cushion for those long hours on hard surfaces so I was looking for something new. Have heard many good things about Darn Tough in the past so gave these a try. Found them to be wonderfully cushioned on the bottom but much lighter on the top which allowed my feet to breath and keep them from getting all sweaty. I did not notice any odor after work was done which is great, if they keep performing this well over subsequent uses then I will definitely get a few more pairs.
September 12, 2018
Fav Running Sock
- I've put it through the wringer
These socks hold up like iron. Nice and thin for summer temps. I use them on the trail and road. No slip when sweaty and they dry quick too. I have many pairs at this point. Darn Tough socks are what they say they are.