Take on new places.
Having snazzy shoes doesn't mean you have to skimp on waterproofness or traction. With the Danner Men's Vertigo 917 Boots, your feet can look good and feel good on your next adventure abroad. The Vertigo's classic leather upper is backed up by a waterproof Gore-Tex liner so you can still be stylish and dry on rainy, dreary days out on the town. A comfortable Ortholite midsole prevents foot fatigue for all day wear while you explore a new European city you've never been to before. With sticky Vibram rubber underfoot, these shoes make it so you won't have to worry about slipping on large puddles or slick tile as you make your way from shop to shop, taste-testing fudge and running to catch public transportation.
- Stylish leather boots for adventuring in the city
- Gore-Tex blocks out puddles and rain for all-day dryness
- Vibram soles add reliable traction as you wander wet streets
- Leather design is classically stylish
- Five-inch height for ankle support
- Item #DAN0032
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 128lbs
I bought these for my husband and this is what he had to say: I was looking for a boot that was a hybrid of the classic Danners and the new school Danners. I used these hiking around in Iceland and they kept my feet dry and comfortable. I wouldn't recommend for long hikes because the soles are not stiff at all.