Why We Like The Vertigo 917 Boot
When we lace up the Vertigo 917 Boots, we're free to explore the nooks and crannies of our travel destination without worrying about the weather. The leather upper is durable and looks sleek, while the waterproof GORE-TEX liner ensures our socks never get wet even when a storm hits while we're enjoying the biergarten.
- Stylish leather boots for adventuring in the city
- GORE-TEX blocks out puddles and rain for all-day dryness
- Vibram soles add reliable traction as you wander wet streets
- Removable Ortholite footbed contours to your foot's shape
- Leather design is classically stylish and durable
- Five-inch height for ankle support and puddle-protection
- EVA midsole supplies an energetic rebound with every step
- Nylon shank provides added support for long days of walking
- Item #DAN0032
- Upper Material
- Ortholite, removable
- Vibram SPE (EVA), nylon shank
- Vibram rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 18, 2022
Still breaking them in
- I've used it several times
I second another reviewer’s (Brent) observation. I have the brown boot, and the pair has clear marks on the toe. Maybe I can find some polish or some other product to help conceal them. Aside from that, I expect lasting quality. They appear and feel well-made. I haven’t taken them on a serious hike yet. I just retired my old hikers. It’s time for Danner. On the other hand, these have the look for urban or suburban ventures, too. They are still breaking in, but there is already a nice level of cushion.
October 29, 2021
Great fit and look but scuffs easily
I love the fit and style of this boot. Lightweight, good traction on all surfaces. Lightweight boot for city or light trails. Not for heavy hiking. To be fair, since it's pretty pricey, you should know they scuff easily and the scuffs are not fixable or attractive.
December 23, 2020
Great boot. Very comfortable.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help