Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe
The Danner Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe owes its namesake to the Pacific Crest Trail, which measures 2650 miles in length, and this innovative trail trainer is built with just such demanding terrain in mind. Megagrip Vibram outsoles lock onto tricky turf both wet and dry, ready to tackle long mountain miles, while durable leather joins forces with lightweight textiles to give you hardwearing yet stylish uppers. Ultra-lightweight EVA in the midsole is cushioning yet supportive, with a reinforced heel counter to cradle your foot naturally through each step, and the three-layer footbed delivers breathable comfort when the day heats up. The Trail 2650 uses a trail running-inspired last, featuring an 8mm offset and wide forefoot for stability, and an aesthetic that's pleasing for trips into town after conquering a long backcountry expedition.
- A high-performing hiking shoe with plenty of urban style
- Durable uppers ready to tackle long, rugged adventures
- Mesh lining ensures dry, breathable comfort as you hike
- Cushioning midsole provides a responsive, comfortable ride
- Self-adapting Vibram lugs grip well on slick, rocky trails
- TPU shank adds rock protection and additional support
- Lace closure dials in a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #DAN003T
- Q & A
Is the toe box wide and roomy?
Hey Kathleen, these are a normal width shoe so not particularly wide, but the manufacturer describes them as "slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic." If you have any other questions feel free to chat in or call a Gearhead.