Trail 2650 GTX Mid Hiking Boot
The Danner Trail 2650 GTX Mid Hiking Boot pushes you through your hike while providing premium materials to make you ready for the next excursion. The durable and lightweight suede and textile upper defends from abrasion, while the Gore-Tex lining offers waterproof and breathable protection for when your local hiking trails are soaked. the reinforced heel counter and TRAILGUARD platform offer maximum support, and an added TPU shank increases torsional stiffness for scrambling up steep, rocky ascents. An OrthoLite footbed and EVA midsole combine to provide superior cushioning and shock absorption. To keep your feet planted and secure, the Vibram 460 sole with Megagrip technology prevents slipping and sliding on loose surfaces in any conditions.
- Hike your favorite trails in any condition with these mid hikers
- Suede and textile upper is durable and lightweight
- Gore-Tex membrane is completely waterproof and breathable
- Reinforced heel counter increases support
- TPU shank increases torsional stiffness
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and increases rebound
- Vibram sole with Megagrip technology provides superior grip
- Item #DAN0041
Vibram 460 with Megagrip
- Q & A
Beautiful but runs Small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Every Danner boot Ive had in recent years has been a size 11.5; this boot felt short for me in this size., so I returned.
The shoe is really good looking and could easily do double duty for a casual shoe too.