Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe
When our favorite hiking trails were recently covered in rain or snow, we trek past the trailhead with the Danner Trail 2650 GTX Hiking Shoe. A durable and lightweight suede and textile upper combined with a GORE-TEX waterproofing defend against weather and rocky abrasion alike, while a breathable mesh lining lets heat escape to keep our feet at optimum temperature. A reinforced heel counter and TRAILGUARD platform provides optimum stability when scrambling rocky ascents, and an OrthoLite footbed and EVA midsole absorb shock and provide all-day comfort for longer hikes. To increase traction in all conditions, a Vibram 460 sole with Megagrip technology keeps our feet planted without slipping out.
- Hit the trail regardless of conditions with these waterproof hikers
- Suede and textile upper is durable and lightweight
- GORE-TEX membrane is completely waterproof and breathable
- Mesh lining increases breathability to keep your feet cool
- Reinforced heel counter increases support
- TPU shank increases torsional stiffness
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and increases rebound
- Vibram sole with Megagrip technology provides superior grip
- Item #DAN003Z
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.