Why We Like The Trail 2650 Campo GTX Hiking Shoe
The Danner Trail 2650 Campo GTX Hiking Shoe is a highly capable performance boot outfitted for more than just a day hike. This ultimate trekking shoe has us yearning for more days in the wilderness thanks to its GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane that's bonded directly to the upper for enhanced comfort and reliable waterproofing. We use this boot for far longer than its shelf-life thanks to leather construction and tough Vibram exterior.
- Performance hiking shoe for long days out on the trail
- Supple leather and textile upper balances ventilation and durability
- GORE-TEX Invisible fit for seamless waterproof protection
- PlyoGo EVA midsole is lightweight and with plenty of cushion
- Vibram rubber outsole for enhanced grip on varied terrain
- TPU shank keeps foot planted and comfortable
- Keep out dirt and debris thanks to its dust-gaiter compatibility
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #DANS04P
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
- DT-6, 8mm offset
- PlyoGo (EVA)
- Vibram 460
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- hiking, backpacking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 28, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Where is the arch support? The insole is as flat as a board. I like the construction and lightness but going to spend a few more $$ on quality insoles.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help