With a long history of making burly, American-made boots, Danner has become synonymous with quality, and the Light Boots are no exception to this tradition. Their full-grain leather uppers with 1000-denier nylon side panels are tough enough to handle rugged trails in the Pacific Northwest, but still looks great when you're hoofing it downtown for an evening with friends. Danner's Dri-Lex lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable when the temperatures climb, while the Airthotic footbed offers a surprising amount of comfort for a boot with this rugged of a build. A fiberglass shank give the boots a rigid and supportive feel in steep terrain, while the Vibram sole delivers exceptional durability.
- A classic Danner boot, redesigned for lightweight hiking comfort
- Full-grain leather uppers offer durable protection on the trail
- Hardwearing nylon sides enhance the rugged construction
- Technical lining provides breathable, anti-odor comfort
- Cushioned orthotic footbed cradles your foot with arch support
- Fiberglass shank offers additional support and rock protection
- Made in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Item #DAN001L
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, [side panels] 1000D nylon
- 650 M
- Danner Airthotic
- Vibram Kletterlift
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 8oz
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help