Put it on and leave it on.
Danner took its hiking boot expertise to the streets with the Men's Skyridge Boot. Signature Danner Dry waterproofing lets you walk confidently through harsh weather on your way to work, and the rubber sole with multi-directional lugs give you traction and stability for an evening walk in the woods. The removable OrthoLite footbed is super supportive, while the EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning, so you'll cruise around in comfort both in town and on the trail.
- Rock these boots around town or along rugged trails
- Suede and cotton ripstop upper is ready for wear and tear
- Danner Dry waterproofing repels moisture and breathes
- Removable OrthoLite footbed is comfortable and supportive
- Midsole provides cushioning for comfort all day
- Item #DAN002R
- Q & A
As Expected Quality From Danner
These shoes run about a half size too big, but are well made and comfortable. After replacing the insoles they fit better.
Can't go wrong with Danner's
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these as a gift but their feedback was positive. They have all the typical comfort and durability of Danners and also look great. They look like a mix between a sneaker and a boot. Overall great boot!
Super Comfy + Grippy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is my first pair of high top hiking boots and I love them! Already hiked in a variety of terrain and they've been amazing in all situations. From hiking on the slick rock down in Moab, to playing in the Wasatch after a fresh snow. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a do it all boot!