Why We Like The Danner Ridge Insulated Boot
Made in Portland, Oregon with an updated construction, the Danner Ridge Insulated Boot delivers a light, comfortable step on trails and around town. Inspired by the original Danner Light, the shank, midsole, and lasting board are created from a single piece to save ounces and ensure out-of-the-box comfort. Lace these up for snowy nights in the city or light winter hikes with your friends and your toes will take refuge in their waterproof, insulated construction.
- A lightweight, versatile boot with classic Danner styling
- Waterproof construction keeps socks dry through snow and slush
- Durable leather and nylon uppers can handle daily stress
- Removable footbed lets you customize comfort as you please
- Single-piece midsole delivers lightweight, stable cushioning
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole treads on ice and snow with confidence
- Shaft height with lace closure for a secure, supportive fit
- Item #DANS03Q
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather, 1000D nylon
- waterproof construction
- 200g Thinsulate
- 329 M
- Vibram Christy Arctic Grip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help