Mountain 600 Insulated Boot
Hike to far-off alpine lakes in supportive comfort with the Danner Mountain 600 Insulated Boot. Designed to withstand the rugged terrain and climate of the Pacific Northwest, Danner outfitted this boot with a bombproof leather upper and Danner Dry waterproofing to handle the inevitable rain or snow storm, and 200g of Primaloft insulation for chilly days atop the peaks dotting the Cascade range. A Vibram rubber outsole maintains rigid traction when hopping from rock to rock, while the Ortholite footbed and TPU heel frame provides a supportive fit that is comfortable to wear from car to car.
- Head into the mountains during winter with these insulated boots
- Full-grain leather upper is durable and long-lasting
- Danner Dry waterproofing keeps you dry in rain or snow
- OrthoLite footbed provides all-day comfort for long hikes
- Vibram SPE midsole offers maximum rebound and support
- Nylon shank increases torsional stiffness and stability
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip rubber grips in all conditions
- Item #DAN003X
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Danner Dry
- OrthoLite polyurethane
- Vibram SPE
- Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 17, 2020
True to Size
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
Just got this. Look sharp and feel very comfortable. Main reason for the review is to inform about sizing. These fit true to size. Don't worry what you read elswhere. I'm a true 10.5 in most shoes. I wear a 10 in Timberland casual boots. But for these pair of Danners, go off your normal sneaker size (Adidas, Nike, Asics, NB, etc.). That will be your size with these boots. Good luck!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help