Go ahead—get your lugs dirty.
Ever since Danner first started making footwear in 1932, their devotion to quality has been unwavering, and the Explorer Men's 650 Hiking Boot fits well into that legacy. Made from the company's full-grain oiled leather coupled with a high-grade nylon, the 650 is abrasion-resistant and shrugs off rock, mud, and the all the usual suspects you're likely to encounter on the trail. Plus, the boot includes Danner Dry technology, which keeps moisture out while allowing your sweaty feet to breathe and purge some of the stink so your tent mates don't mutiny and make you sleep out in the open. Supplement all that with the trail-slaying Vibram Escape outsole, and you've got a waterproof hiker that sure isn't afraid to get it's lugs dirty.
- A rugged boot for hiking and backpacking
- Full-grain leather and nylon upper is super durable
- Danner Dry tech keeps your feet unsaturated
- Ortholite footbed provides cushioning and support
- Vibram midsole increases lifetime of boot
- Vibram Escape outsole for gripping wet or dry terrain
- Item #DAN002Q