Why We Like The Cloud Cap Boot
Light snow falls from the sky as the sun gently peaks out from behind subtle grey overcast. We put on the Cloud Cap Boot from Danner and step out into the wintery weather with nothing but a smile on our faces. It keeps our feet dry, warm, and comfortably cozy as we enjoy the elements at hand while walking through our home land.
- Take to snowy village sidewalks with this warm snow boot
- Suede and textile upper blends durability with breathability
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner ensures there are no more wet socks
- Primaloft insulation for high warmth even if it somehow gets damp
- Plyolite midsole gives a soft and supportive platform to stand on
- OrthoLite footbed optimizes cushioning for all-day comfort
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole keeps traction on icy walkways
- Item #DANS04D
- Upper Material
- suede, canvas
- Danner Dry
- 400g Primaloft
- Removable Liner
- Danner Dry
- Danner Plyolite
- Vibram Nisqaully Arctic Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 5oz
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 6, 2022
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I bought these boots for my entire family. Wife,two daughters, son,sister and myself. Fantastic,warm,comfortable, but one daughter has wide feet,so they were too tight for her. It's a shame that they don't come in widths because I wanted everyone to experience the sheer thrill of wearing them!
December 17, 2021
Form and Function
- I've used it several times
- 5' 3"
I tried this boot because I was going to an outdoor festival in Vail, CO. It was 10 degrees and snowing. My feet were super warm and never did I feel like I was losing traction or slipping around the festival grounds. The next day, I wore them around Vail and dressed them up with a nice pair of jeans and sweater. They looked great! Now that I’m home I’ve taken them to the dog park a few times in the really muddy snow and they have held up really well against stains or blemishes. Super comfy and versatile. Two things - It started a little narrow but has widened to my foot now that I’ve worn them for a few weeks. Second the closure at the top doesn’t close all the way.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help