Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Adrika Hiker Boot
For those who live in rainy climates, waterproof hiking boots are a staple for low-level hikes or running errands in town. The Adrika Hiker Boot from Danner does both. The suede upper looks sleek under hiking pants or jeans and the Danner Dry liner keeps water out in pouring down rain. While these boots won't perform well in rugged alpine environments, their multi-directional lugs are ideal for hiking muddy, less technical trails to alpine lakes or stunning vistas.
- Midweight waterproof hiking boot for easy treks and urban exploration
- Multi-directional lugs help stabilize on muddy terrain
- Suede upper and waterproof lining keep feet dry in rain
- Three-layer footbed for cushion, support, and rebound
- Inspired by the forests and mountains of the Pacific Northwest
- Item #DAN003U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.