Dalbello Cabrio LV Free 130 3D Wrap Ski Boot
When bootpacking to and air dropping into rowdy chutes, the Cabrio LV Free 130 3D Wrap Ski Boot puts us in direct communication with our skis. Equipped with Dalbello's 3Density Wrap Liner and a unique shell design that deviates from the standard overlap boot, this boot gives us a smoother flex on the climb and a larger flex range on the descent for progressive power transfer and instant response that boosts our confidence on steep, technical lines.
- Burly, high-performance ski boot for chasing legendary pow lines
- Very stiff 130 flex for reliable responsiveness
- 99mm last provides a snug performance fit
- 3D Wrap Liner provides optimal support and a boost in durability
- Bar-style walk mode delivers quick-and-easy transitions
- GripWalk sole for reliable traction on bootpacks
- Item #DBLN0AH
- Responsible Collection
- Shell Material
- [shell] polyurethane, [cuff] nylon composite
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Cabrio Ski-Walk
- 3Densitywrap Max Hike, Pebax R-New
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- 50mm Power Band strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), tech
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 27.5] 4lb 4.8oz (1950g)
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help