World Traveler Surfboard Bag
An endless summer is way better with a traveling home for your board, so set yourself up with the Dakine World Traveler Surfboard Bag and spend the next twelve months following the best breaks. The World Traveler holds up to four boards, so if you break a stick you won't be stuck on the beach, and it has padded internal dividers and compression straps to stop your boards from crashing into each other during transit.
- Durable and protective surfboard bag for exploring the world
- Ripstop outer is extremely lightweight and durable for traveling
- Closed cell foam surrounds your board for protection against dents
- Three padded dividers seperate your boards for added protection
- Internal compression straps secure your boards for bumpy car rides
- Lash points allow you to rig up this bag on top of vehicles
- Durable wheels help you navigate airports and train stations
- Item #DAK01J8
- 600D diamond ripstop
- 4 boards
- [top, bottom] 3/8in closed cell foam, [sidewalls] 3/4in closed cell foam
- internal straps
- YKK zipper (with inner rail protection)
- [9ft 6in] 118 x 23 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- [9ft 6in] 19lb 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 12, 2023
Everything I need
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 6' 6"
Perfect bag for travel. The wheels sre smooth. The carrying handles are in the right spots for handling. You will need additional padding since the built in padding to separate the board are minimal. This non issue since I place all my board in its individual bag for added protection and it fits perfectly.
June 7, 2021
Real nice but...
- Size Bought:
I really liked everything about this bag, thick padded protection on the outside, wheels for pulling the bag, pocket, straps...evreything EXCEPT that it only had VERY thin protectors for in between the boards inside. Not only are they very thin but they do not go the length of the bag, maybe only a couple feet. Great that you can carry up to 4 boards, but terrible internal protection between those boards. I was real bummed so I returned it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help