3 Days Only!
Select a size:
The DAKINE Scout Mitten is a true 3-in-1 mitten with its removable fleece liner glove that can be worn alone when the temps come up in the spring. Synthetic insulation traps heat within the glove to ensure your digits never lose feeling, even on the coldest days of the season. The cinched gauntlet closure fully seals out the weather to keep snow from entering the mitt even on deep powder days. Dakine’s DK Waterproof insert keeps your paws dry on epic storm days and sunny spring park laps alike. Consider the Scout the only mitten that you'll need for the season, no matter what tricks the weather tries to pull.
- Synthetic mitten keeps your hands warm while you carve the mountain
- Polyester insulation traps your body heat for improved comfort
- Included liner gloves boost warmth are touchscreen compatible
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- Integrated wrist leash ensures you keep track of your mitts on the chair
- Rubbertec palm supplies increased dexterity for grabs
- Item #DAKZ7A9
- Responsible Collection
- [shell] 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave, [lining] Tricot, 100% polyester, [liner glove] 100% polyester
- DK Dry insert
- Hi loft 110 / 280g, 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Removable Liner
- Storm Liner glove
- cinch gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- [storm liner glove] yes
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.