Select style & size:Select options
Pad your rack.
- Pads to take care of your roof rails on long drives
- Sturdy 600D polyester holds up to tears and scuffs
- 28-inch width gives plenty of room to cushion your board
- Hook-and-loop closure makes it easy to swap from your ride to your buddy’s
- Item #DAK2009
- Q & A
Pad the Stack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Simply awesome - rad designs and tough construction. I throw my 10 foot rec kayak and SUPS on them, covering the crossbars of my Megawarrior basket. Beats the heck out of those foam block pads. Love seeing 'em up there all the time, like I am ready to hit the water at any moment - even though I live next to a gross inland sea here in SLC. Bonus: they soften much of the wind noise from the roof rack.
Our rack is a Yakima style, with about 1" diameter tubes. Would this fit it?