Select style & size:Select options
Break free from bindings.
Re-grip your pow surfer with fresh traction or add some grip to the pow surfer you made in your garage with the Dakine Pow Surfer Kit. If you're unfamiliar with pow surfers, they're shorter, wider decks meant to be ridden without bindings for a true surf feeling in powder. The six lightweight and cushy EVA pads in this kit help you keep your footing when you're shredding sans bindings, and they can be trimmed to fit the specific size and shape of your pow surfer.
- Fresh grip for your powder surfer
- Six-piece EVA pads are lightweight and cushy
- EVA can be trimmed to customize as needed
- Peel and stick for easy application
- 35mm nose and tail kicks with 15mm side ramps
- Item #DAK010N
- Q & A
I've been waiting for this!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I fit into a very small niche of folks that build their own pow surfers from scratch. I've been sampling various types of foam and this is the one I've been waiting for. The heal/toe ramps are more than generous, and I got away with only using 4 of the 6 pieces, with plenty of coverage for any stance. Really excited to give this a go this winter!